Deep Impact Investing
Episode 16 — The UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals — Part 3
Coral reefs and forests play a vital role in our environment, and they are both disappearing right before our eyes. What can we do to help protect them?
In part three of her mini-series, Kimberly Griego-Kiel continues to unpack the United Nations’ 17 sustainable development goals. This conversation explores goal 14: life below water and goal and 15: life on land.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About the devastating impact that increasing ocean acidity is having on coral reefs
- How the health of our oceans affects the economy
- What ocean-friendly choices we can make on a local level
- Why destroying the forests costs us more than money
- What we can do to help protect our forests and wetlands
- And more!
Tune in to continue exploring the United Nations’ 17 sustainable development goals with us.