While money is certainly used to acquire goods and services, it is also often linked to the ways people feel, think, and behave.
That’s why Kimberly Griego-Kiel likes to consider money not only for its value, but also for the messages and meaning it can hold.
In this episode, Kimberly takes a deep dive into what money messages mean, why they are so meaningful, and how we can shift those money messages to create a new economic model.
- Her experience with money messages throughout her life
- A view of money messages from a psychology point of view
- Reasons why couples, parents, and children should have money-related conversations
- The role our perspective play when judging good and bad money messages
- How to change the narrative around ESG money messages
- And more!
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel: