There is no question that climate change is affecting how we live on a global scale.
The food and agriculture systems are no exception. They are connected to every area of impact investing. As food systems become less resilient, they will create bigger problems for our global markets.
In this episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel explains what is wrong with our food and agricultural systems, why they are dying, and why it is in the best interest for investors to take part in making a change.
- The serious threat of extinction to cacao, corn, wheat, rice, and coffee
- The social, environmental, and financial cost of a deteriorating food system
- How seed saving, slow food, and organic production processes can help make a change in our food systems
- The importance of highlighting the food system’s market and impact to investors to generate change
- And more!
- Ep 62 – Environmental Difference Makers in the Markets with Vicki Benjamin
- Ep 55 – How we can Create a New Economy With Rex Raimond — Part 1
- Ep 43 – U.S. Farmers and Ranchers In Action: Creating Sustainable Food and Supply Chains – With Erin Fitzgerald
- Ep 42 – Investing in Climate-Smart Agriculture – With David Bennell
- Eating to Extinction by Dan Saladino
Connect With Kimberly Griego-Kiel