While we may not see the effects of climate change in our everyday lives, its impact on our environment is increasing across the globe.
In this episode, Kim Griego-Kiel sheds light on vulnerability and adaptation as two key points of the UN’s 2022 Climate Change Report. This report assesses the impacts of climate change, looking at ecosystems, biodiversity, and human communities at global and regional levels. It also reviews vulnerabilities and the capacities and limits of the natural world and human societies to adapt to climate change.
- The vulnerability of our ecosystems, infrastructure, and energy systems
- Impacting climate crisis through adaptation
- The critical need to implement global sustainability practices for the global wellbeing
- How you can use the UN’s report to start to take action with your investing
- And more!
- Climate Change 2022: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability
- Episode 63: Gender Equality For a Sustainable Future
Connect With Kimberly Griego-Kiel