A lot is going on in the world today, from climate change to active wars.
But, how does it all affect us?
In this episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel breaks down some of today’s hot topics in the news. In an educational discussion, Kim addresses how these industry-related topics impact financial advisors and investors while unveiling the role of ESG and the markets within these uncertain times.
- The rapid increase in attacks on the ESG industry
- Ways advisors in the ESG arena can respond to the situations happening within the industry
- Deloitte’s four key stages of decarbonization
- Why investors shouldn’t panic about the bear market
- And more!
- LinkedIn: Jon Hale
- Deloitte: Sustainability and Climate
- Deloitte: The Turning Point
- US SIF: The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
- “The Seven Deadly Sins Of Investors In Volatile Markets”
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | | TuneIn | RSS | More