Not every bank or mutual fund we give our money to has our environmental impact values in mind.In this episode, Kim Griego-Kiel takes a deep dive into how you can be smarter about where your money is going and who you invest with. She talks about banking and insurance alternatives that share ESG values and prioritize what they invest in to make an impactful difference.
- How alternate banking like community banks or credit unions can work for you
- The steps insurance companies are taking to be stewards of the environment
- What 30 of the primary insurers are doing to avoid catastrophic climate change
- How to find out if your bank or mutual fund invests in fossil fuels
- And more!
- 15 Questions To Quiz Your Financial Health (Ep. 73)
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel