How much do you know about corporate responsibility and sustainability?
This week, Andy Behar, the CEO of As You Sow, joins Kim Griego-Kiel to talk about the nonprofit organization’s role in shaking up the business world with its innovative environmental and social justice approach.
Listen in as Andy details the ins and outs of creating a more sustainable and equitable future for this and the years to come.
- As You Sow’s vision and mission
- The importance of climate action in the corporate resolution filings for 2023
- The value of more companies incorporating diversity, equity, and inclusion
- As You Sow’s role in helping companies minimize the dangers of pesticides in our food system
- What you should know about company transparency and accountability
- Ways As You Sow is working to reduce plastic demand
- What you should know about stranded assets
- And more!
- LinkedIn: Thomas Van Dyck
- As You Sow
- As You Sow – Reports
- Report: “Workplace Diversity and Financial Performance: An Analysis of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO-1) Data”
- Books by Andy Behar
- Invest Your Values
Connect with Andy Behar:
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel:
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About Our Guest:
Andy Behar is CEO of As You Sow, the nation’s leading non-profit practitioner of shareholder advocacy and engagement. With a 30-year track record of success, the organization advances values-aligned investing and uses shareholder power to compel companies to reduce material risk on issues including climate change; toxins in the food system; ocean plastics; diversity, equity, and inclusion; racial justice; and wage equity.