Deep Impact Investing
Season 2: Episode 05:
How Sante Fe is Going Green — With Glenn Schiffbauer
Santa Fe may be a small community, but they’re taking big steps on the path to going green.
Today, Kimberly Griego-Kiel is joined by Glenn Schiffbauer, the executive director of the Santa Fe Green Chamber, to explore how Santa Fe is becoming increasingly sustainable and why businesses are starting to focus more on the triple bottom line.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Santa Fe Green Chamber is incorporating more advocacy and implementation into their work
- About the current hot topic issues like tax credits and the Energy Transition Act
- How the Santa Fe community is incorporating sustainability into their businesses and community college
- The innovation that’s helping restaurants save millions of gallons of water a year
- Why businesses need to take the lead when it comes to sustainability
- And more!
Join Kimberly and Glenn now for an enlightening conversation on Santa Fe and the steps it’s taking for a more sustainable tomorrow.