Deep Impact Investing
Season 2: Episode 07:
Discover Sustainable Investing — With Sonya Dreizler
Have you heard of sustainable investing, but you’re not sure what it’s all about?
Today, Kimberly Griego-Kiel speaks with Sonya Dreizler about the sustainable investment industry. They discuss how advisors can make impact investing more accessible to the average advisor, and then they go on to uncover the industry’s top trends.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The inspirational role that Sonya’s mother played in her life
- How the social impact industry is changing the standard in the corporate industry to include more women and minorities
- Ways companies can be encouraged to do the right thing in areas concerning their employees’ and social issues like race
- How to make impact investing more accessible to the average investor
- Why advisors should share sustainable investing opportunities with each other and their clients
- And a lot more!
Listen now to learn about sustainable investing and how it can benefit the average investor.